- Q. Are you a licenced company?
A. Yes. We are licenced by the public carriage office under Licence Number: 07258/01/01
- Q. Is your service available day and night?
A. Yes. We operate 24 hours 7 days a week, all through the year.
- Q. Are your prices fixed?
A. Yes. The prices are fixed for pre booked transfers. But if there are any additional drop offs, pickups or diversions there will be additional charges.
- Q. Will I incur any extra charges if my plane is delayed or cancelled by the airline?
A. No, as we will track your flight landing time we will be aware of any delays or cancellations and we will dispatch our driver according to the new landing time.
- Q. We have childen travelling with us, can you provide child/infant seats?
A. Yes. Please tell us the ages of the children and we can provide up to two child/infant seats free of charge per transfer.
- Q. How do I find my driver at the airport?
A. Our driver will wait in the arrival hall with your name card usually by the airport information desk.
- Q. Can I smoke in the car?
A. No. We operate a strict no smoking policy in all our vehicles.
- Q. Will I be sharing with anyone else?
A. No. We do not operate a shared taxi service.
- Q. What do I do if I can’t locate my driver?
A. Please call us 020 8942 4003 and our admin team will help you find your driver in the terminal.
- Q. Is gratuity included in the price?
A. No. It is at the passengers discretion.